- Stop and turn lamps (turn signal lamps) for vehicle inspection
- Koito LED rear turn signal lamp for additional lig...
Koito LED rear turn signal lamp for additional light LED-RTSL 24V
Dimensions // length: 335.4 x width: 31.8 x thickness: 30.5 mm, mounting pitch: 300 mm
Specifications / Ratings: 24V 2.7W, for both vertical and horizontal use, UN (ECE) parts certified product
JAN code: 4961065212134
- ■ Attached to the upper end of the vehicle, linked with the rear combination lamp, lights the vehicle height light, stop, turn (when turning left or right), and hazard. It appeals to the surrounding vehicles and pedestrians quickly to change course and stop, helping to prevent entrapment and rear-end collisions.
- ■ It is both vertical and horizontal. Vertical mounting is recommended for carrier cars and special vehicles with a narrow mounting width.
- ■ Power saving (2.7W) and long life (LED life: about 40,000 hours / approximately 27 times that of incandescent bulbs).
- * Koito LED car high light & stop lamp that eliminates the need for processing of the body side harness when connecting to the rear combination lamp. Branch wire harness LED TOP-HIK and Koito LED vehicle high light & stop lamp that does not require the processing of the lamp side harness. We handle intermediate harness LEDTOP-CH .
- * Koito LED car high light & stop lamp Intermediate harness For the wiring of the unused functions of LEDTOP-CH , please handle the terminal so that water does not enter.
- * Koito LED Car High Light & Stop Lamp Intermediate Harness If you use LEDTOP-CH , we recommend that you also use Koito LED Car High Light & Stop Lamp Branch Harness LEDTOP-HIK at the same time.
- * Use of Koito LED vehicle high light & stop lamp vertical / horizontal bracket LEDTOP-BK for mounting on the vehicle facilitates connection and waterproofing when mounting the lamp.
- * This product is for use as a rear combination lamp, and cannot be used as a replacement for the mandatory rear turn signal lamp.
- * This product cannot be used for "passenger cars with 9 or less occupants", "freight cars with a gross vehicle weight of 3.5t or less", and "towed vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of 750kg or less".
- * When installing the vehicle, the safety standard "Article 41 and detailed notice Article 59 and Attachment 52 ... The highest position possible for the light emitting part of the mandatory lamp (rear turn signal lamp) more than 600 mm structurally possible" Make sure to install it symmetrically and horizontally or vertically to the ground according to.
- * In order to use and install this product in the best condition, be sure to carefully read the instruction manual provided with the product and understand its contents before using it correctly.
◆ Please read
* This product is an order product.
* This product cannot be returned. please note that. ⇒ About cancellation and return
No review on this item...
Tell your friend about this product. Fill the form below and click the 'Send' button.